Meet The Real Walter White, The Finest Meth Cook In Alabama

Video

Before you can favourite this post, we need to quickly create your awesome profile page.

Simply login using your Log in or Log in account.

Meet The Real Walter White, The Finest Meth Cook In Alabama

Overhear the words "Walter White" and "methamphetamine" and you can be 99% sure someone is raving about Breaking Bad, such is the phenomenal success of the hit TV show. But what about the other 1%? They might just be talking about the original Walter White, one of Alabama's most entrepreneurial and successful meth cooks.

My name is Walter White and I’m a meth cook and for 10 years I had the best meth in Alabama. And if you wanted the best meth, you had to come this way, you had to come to me.

Back in 2008, Walter White was raking in thousands of dollars each day and rapidly building up his drug empire. Our friends at Vice trekked out into the wilds of Alabama to find out more about the kingpin of meth and document his remarkable story.

During the segment, Walter details how he left his original construction job for the lure of easy money and a life outside the law. It's a compelling story and proof that sometimes, the best stories aren't those we fictionally create, but ones that exist in the cold harsh light of day.

For Walter, it's a story that has yet to have it's final chapter written.

via Vice

Cast your vote

0%
100%
America's First Ever Transparent 'Ghost Car'

America's First Ever Transparent 'Ghost Car'

A Collection Of Bizarre Creepy & Unusual Taxidermy Creations

A Collection Of Bizarre Creepy & Unusual Taxidermy Creations

27 Innovative Posters Of Villains & Superheroes!

27 Innovative Posters Of Villains & Superheroes!

View More