1. A Chandelier Made From Jam Jars
2. A Key Holder Made With LEGO
3. Stylish Handbag Made From Keyboard Keys
4. A Fruit Crate Used As A Toy Box
5. License Plates Into A Bowl
6. Old Skateboards As Stools
7. Pet Bed From An Old Mac
8. Bottle Ends As Purses
9. Hollowed Out Books As Plant Pots
10. Old Canvas Used As A Play Tent
11. Corona Bottles As Glass Tumblers
12. CD Spindel As A Sandwich Lunchbox
13. A Tote Bag Made From Recycle Juice Packs
14. Exhausted Lightbulb Turned Into An Oil Lamp
15. Piano Case As Bookshelf
16. A Sawn Off Cointreau Bottle As A Lampshade
17. Clock Made From A Bicycle Wheel
18. An Old Oil Drum As Bench For Two
19. A Lampshade Cover From X-Rays
20. A Street Sign As A Modern Chair
21. Unique Clock From Vintage Record Player
Before you can favourite this post, we need to quickly create your awesome profile page.
21 Brilliant Objects Made From Recycled Materials
Out of all the items we purchase every day, how many do we keep for over a year?
Now more than ever, we seem quite at ease constantly discarding and throwing away items at will. You might take one last sip from a plastic bottle and toss it aside in the bin or your keyboard dies and you launch it onto the scrap heap for the council to pick up. We seldom keep anything and whilst we might recycle, we often don't reuse.
With that in mind, today's post is designed to give you little inspiration and some examples of every time items that you can reuse and convert into some pretty cool items for you home, plus they'll prove to be a major talking point!
So next time you're about throw away an item, just think - it might look really good on your wall, hanging from the ceiling or even make a unique chair to sit on. If you have any suggestions, please leave us a comment in the post below we'd love to hear them!