It’s often very easy to get caught up in the every day hum-drum or chaos of our daily lives, so much so that we often forget to take the time to relax, to take a few moments to breathe and think about our lives and the impact we’re having on the world. The excuse is, we’re all too busy living, jostling for pole position in the rat race.
But by taking a few seconds to ask yourself the following 18 questions, who knows? You might end up viewing the world from an entirely different perspective & quitting the rat race entirely – that surely can’t be a bad thing.
1. What would you do differently, if you knew nobody would judge you?
2. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
3. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
4. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
5. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
6. If not now, then when?
7. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
8. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
9. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
10. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
11. Who do you love? And what are you doing about it?
12. Do you ask enough questions? Or do you settle for what you know?
13. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
14. When was the last time you tried something new?
15. Which activities make you lose track of time?
16. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
17. What is the difference between living and existing?
18. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
ENJOYED IT? SHARE IT!