Technology has made our daily lives infinitely faster and much more compressed – everything is accessible 24/7 (including you with your smartphone by your bedside) - nothing stands still.
With that in mind, it’s important to give yourself some time to tune out, pause, decompress and reflect on the world around you.
Here’s 30 questions that will change the way you think about the world.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Why are you, you?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
ENJOYED IT? SHARE IT!