Now here’s something to raise a few eyebrows, MegaFon the 2nd biggest mobile phone company in Russia, have just released a series of ads promoting mobile phone usage to the general public.
We can only assume though, that the fine ladies of Russia don’t use mobile phones, because these ads certainly weren’t targeted to them.
Odd, sexist, misguided & with a certain element of wartime kitchiness about them, we’re truly surprised that these ads were printed and promote not in 1941, but in 2012!
1. “Roaming is not a myth. Find out your price rate!”
2. “Stay connected no matter where you are!”
3. “Calling your relatives from Paris, don’t forget to get information on your price rate.”
4. “I will tell everything you want to know about roaming…”
5. “I prefer protected roaming!”
6. “Let’s make international relations stronger.”
7. “Bothered by uncertainty? Consultant will help you!”
8. “Time is money!”
9. “Don’t forget that each hotel has WiFi zones for you!”
10. “Tourist, be aware that roaming can be ruining!”
11. “The danger is in lack of mobile education!”
12. “A High-quality network is vital on your business trips…”